Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holiday Post #6: Another Family Christmas

As I mentioned previously, we had a second celebration with my dad’s side of the family the Monday after Christmas, on account of some out-of-towners arriving that day. We all gathered at my parents’ house, ate too much, drank a decent bit, opened gifts (again!), and watched the Saints beat the Dirty Birds. And Riley got to meet his other Aunt Dawn and Uncle Phil, Blaire, and Cathryn. Good times were had by all!

IMG_7920

hanby_christmas

This night also marked a momentous occasion (as I alluded to in Riley’s official four month post), but it definitely deserves its own write-up. More on that soon….

1 comments:

Suzanne said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey Courtney! Happy New Year! I just saw you comment and thanks! Ice skating was fun! I got my coat at Old Navy...can't beat the price! The sleeves were a little long so I got them taken up a hem!! Riley is too too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...