1. Rory is obsessed with his sandbox. We have been outside a lot lately so he can play in it, and I have the pictures to prove it!
2. Our last play of the 2015-16 Saenger season was Cabaret on April 7. Dana and Lynn had tickets too, so the four of us went to dinner at Borgne before the show and then carpooled to the theater. Dana and Erin perched on top of the boys’ carseats and did a little reading on the way. Oh, and then Dana discovered that Riley had left Giraffey in my car…..oops. We had such a fun night, even though the play was awful!
3. Brothers: Rory made a truck train around his brother’s booty one afternoon after school, watching tv together, and their first swim of the year on April 25.
4. Rory helping Daddy move his jeep back into the garage after our crawfish boil and both boys snuggling with me one evening.
5. Cousins excited about summer and swimming!
6. Someone is four months old now. And loves his hands. And super cute.
7. One Saturday morning a couple of weeks ago, Kenny and I decided to take the boys out for donuts. We went to Tastee, the same place we always stop on our way to the farm. We ended up getting in line behind my childhood pediatrician, Dr. Blake. I introduced myself and mentioned that he used to be my doctor, and he wound up buying our family’s entire breakfast AND treated the boys to half a dozen petit fours. I totally teared up; it was a wonderful gesture. He is such a nice man.
8. Lizzie and the Brownies! They are good but they are tired. Completely as expected.
9. Nola and Nopsi had dinner with their friends from college one Sunday night, so the rest of us got together anyway at Mooyah.
10. I had so much fun watching Jeff do the Disney marathon in January that I decided to do the half marathon next year. Wish me all the luck. I’m going to need it.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!