1. Riley as “Scooby Riding Hood” (his title), in the car before school one morning, and playing in his fort that Nopsi created for him.
2. I picked up a butternut squash a couple of weeks ago so I could try out a recipe in the slow cooker. It was SO delicious; I’ll definitely make it again!
3. The little one posing in the kitchen wearing his new shirt (stripes, of course!), with his beloved Tiger, and all wrapped up like a Scooby burrito.
4. A couple more from Crescent Park. I loved the fuzzy grasses lining the walkway, and just one of many butterflies we saw flying around.
5. Riley is now a tree climber; he was so proud of himself for getting up this high.
Then Rory wanted to climb, too, so Nopsi helped him.
With two boys, I suppose this kind of activity is inevitable.
Riley practiced his new climbing skills a few days later at our house. Again, so proud of himself; he even asked me to take his picture!
6. PJ cousins again!
7. Riley and Nopsi being silly after a Sunday dinner.
8. Kenny getting in some snuggles before the boys’ bedtime and Mama doing the same another morning.
9. Thanksgiving week playdate at Alcee’s house!
10. Remember how I alluded to Riley doing something special the afternoon of the Carmel Challenge Cup? Well, Kenny and I finally decided to let him watch Star Wars. He was SO excited.
He was pretty riveted to the tv much of the movie, although he did get a little restless in the second half. Episode 4 is a bit slow, but he watched the whole thing and said when it was over that he really loved it. And he’s already asked to watch it again.
I wonder if we’ll make it through the release of Episode 7 without him whining to go see it. Here’s hoping!