1. Showing off his Lego truck collection. He’s so proud of it.
2. We went for a walk to the levee a couple of weekends ago, and Rory and I spent a nice few minutes sitting on the rocks watching the water. Kenny and Riley were walking on the rocks a ways down from us. I turned around to look at a plane taking off right over our heads, and when I looked back a big wave smacked Rory and I right in our faces. You can see my shocked expression, and, if you look closely, you can see water dripping from my fingers. We both got soaked, Rory cried, and I was flabbergasted. If only Kenny had snapped the pic a second earlier!
We were much happier when we got home and changed into dry clothes.
3. A new way to watch tv. Crazy fries.
4. I hadn’t sat Rory in my lap like this for a very long time, and I just happened to snap a picture when his eyes were closed, even though he wasn’t sleeping.
What a difference fourteen months make, huh?
5. Wonk potatoes being wonky before bed and crazy fries with crazy morning hair.
6. My little smoothie stealer.
7. We had some friends over for the LSU game two weekends ago (UGH.), including Claire and her family. Josh and Amy also came, so I finally got to meet Murphy. He is so cute.
I love these two together. They are so cute.
8. Post-bath happiness!
9. He found a new friend in his brother’s room.
10. Riley being silly with Kate and the two brothers having fun playing in their fort that Daddy made for them.