1. Grandma took Riley to the WWII museum before he went back to school. They had a great morning!
2. Look how big the Brownies are! So stinking cute.
3. Nola and Nopsi gave Riley his birthday present early, and he’s already finished building it: the Scooby Doo haunted mansion set.
4. More gorgeous skies. So much prettier in person.
5. It’s a little weird not having this crazy kid with me every day.
But don’t worry; I’m fine.
6. After school shenanigans.
7. Dana and I took the kids to Moo-yah after Riley and Claire were done with their second half day of school. Milkshakes for all!
8. The wonk potatoes wearing his Jack Skellington shirt and way too small Mickey slippers.
9. Family dinner out at Cheesecake Factory!
10. Kenny (with some help from Riley) has been busy on a project in Riley’s room: a platform under his dormer window with space underneath to play Legos. Riley is very excited.
Rory has also requested a platform in his room, after he saw how cool it is. The boys are keeping Daddy busy!