1. More pics from our farm trip at the beginning of October.
2. Another pic from our time at Mrs. Heather’s pumpkin patch: Riley riding on the barrel horses.
3. Riley posing with some of his Star Wars Legos.
4. Rory riding the cars during Alcee’s birthday party.
5. Nopsi modeled Rory’s Yoda hat when he finished it!
6. They both insisted on holding my hands while they ate their lunch one day a few weeks ago. Crazy boys.
7. We celebrated Grandpa’s birthday on November 1 with dinner (and dessert!) at Middendorf’s.
8. Here’s what the boys got up to while I was in Wilmington: lots of playground time!
And olive fingers.
I loved seeing my boys when I got home and even treated them to snoballs after school on Monday.
9. The kids decided they wanted to bathe at Nola and Nopsi’s one night last week, but we didn’t have pjs for them. So they each picked a shirt from Nola’s closet to sleep in!
10. NOLA has been treated to some spectacular sunsets recently. James captured these from Crescent Park this weekend. So beautiful.