1. Erin and I saw another play at the Saenger on March 10, The Book of Mormon. We both felt like we needed to go to church afterwards, but it was very entertaining and funny!
2. Riley and his set-up during his unexpected day off of school in March.
3. Rory caught some kind of virus in mid-March that left him feeling super sluggish and run-down. I hate when my boys are sick; I feel so helpless. So glad he got better fairly quickly.
4. It’s dragonfly season!
5. We spent an unseasonably cool late-March morning out at the Bonnabel boat launch playground. And it just so happened that there were two huge crane trucks parked out there, on account of the boat launch being completely torn up and under construction. The boys were in heaven!
6. Watching tv from inside their box fort.
7. March 23: our first snoballs of the season!
8. All wrapped up like a blanket worm and pretending to be Sir Fangar from Chima.
9. Sweet cousins!
10. Brothers being silly before brushing teeth, big brother helping little brother with his shoes, and little brother not wanting big brother to go back to school yesterday.