Friday, April 15, 2016

The Quotable Riley-bean, Part Fourteen

I’m not sure how this happened, but I discovered a long-lost list of Riley-bean quotes from back in 2014 that I never published. You are welcome.

October 26: My hands are freakin’ cold!

November 8: (out at the school fair early, without Claire and Alcee) I just wish one of my girls was here.

November 12: (while talking with Nola about not wanting to potty before bed) Nola, this is not a negotiation!

December 11: (while discussing the fact that dance class is usually for girls) But I want to dance! *pauses and then says in all seriousness* I’m a very good dancer.

December 18: (Kenny: Rory didn’t finish all of his milk this morning. Me: Yeah, he’s been doing that a lot lately. He must not be growing.) Well, I guess he’s going to shrink back down to a baby!

December 27: (coming down the stairs at 9:30pm when he was supposed to be sleeping) I have some terrible news. My knee didn’t sleep good and now it’s keeping me awake. (Kenny and I were not amused.)

And here are a few things that Rory has been saying lately that I think are notable too:

“In just a moment.” “What you say, Mama?” “Just don’t talk about it.”

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

I have been missing these quotable posts! Thank you!

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

I know Riley does much better when his girls are around. And his knee gets a good night's sleep.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...