Monday, January 31, 2011

Video Monday: Rollin’

I’m going to try my best to post a new video every Monday to kick off everyone’s work week with a little dose of Riley.

How does that sound? Good?

Good.

Nola requested that I take a video of Riley rolling over both ways, and I caught him in the mood to do so the other day on the floor in his room. He wasn’t in the best of moods because it was almost naptime, but with the enticement of a few new toys and a little patience, I was able to capture his rollin’, as well as him putting his paci back in his mouth.

Two for the price of one!

4 comments:

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

How smart is this child to be ooching towards crawling, reaching for the ball, rolling every which way, AND maneuvering the pacifier back into his mouth......at FIVE months? No baby has ever accomplished so much so young (well, not to MY knowledge.)! And good plan...keep those videos coming. I love to hear him as much as watch him.

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for the Monday pick-me-up! And I agree with Nola: I was astounded at him pulling himself closer to reach the ball! He is without a doubt the smartest baby in the world.

Jeff said... Best Blogger Tips

Look at those motor skills! He will be playing Hula Ball before you know it :)

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the sounds he makes to encourage himself (manuevering the pacifier) ... or maybe they are sounds of frustration? Can't believe he is already moving around so much. (I almost cried when he pushed that ball so far out of his way, poor thing!!) I agree with the other comments ... he IS the smartest 5-month-old that ever was! The videos ARE the perfect way to start the week, but don't feel you have to limit yourself to just Mondays! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...