Monday, January 24, 2011

Fair Warning

Riley is becoming pretty darn animated in the late afternoons these days. He can’t stay still, or even remain in one position, for very long (read: overly squirmy equals extra fun for me, his wrangler). And the pipes this child is developing….good Lord. I guess this is just his way of letting loose before he gets put into his crib for 12 straight hours. I can’t say I blame him.

I laid him on the rug in the living room one day last week and filmed this late afternoon, pre-bedtime-routine animated state of his. He was especially vocal because his dad was behind me making funny faces to get him to laugh. And that made ME laugh.

We’re all nuts.

Disclaimer: If you are viewing this post from your place of business, you run the risk of not being at all productive for the rest of the day.

Oh, yes; this latest Riley video is THAT cute. You may want to watch it more than once.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Happy Monday to all you hard-working people out there!

And a very Happy Birthday to you, Grams. :) We hope you have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

Can that child get ANY cuter?? Love the video, C! And I miss Riley like crazy!

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

OK, now I want you to video KENNY making the faces that had Riley goin' so well. THAT'S got to be funny!

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Well, that just mademy day. And what a gift to Grams on her birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...