Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ten Things

  1. I almost forgot to post today.
  2. Kenny’s family is in town visiting this weekend because tomorrow is Kenny’s birthday.
  3. Riley will also be 5 months tomorrow.
  4. I love my boots. I think I’ve worn them every time I’ve been out of the house since I got them. Granted, that’s not too many times because I prefer to stay home, but still.
  5. My two boys are the cutest.
  6. We watched Secretariat last night. It was phenomenal. It was also partly filmed not too far from where we live. And it further proves that I like horse movies (see also Seabiscuit).
  7. I sometimes wonder what my life would have been like if I was raised with horses. Kenny was shocked when I mentioned this during the movie. I’m glad I can sometimes still surprise him.
  8. Kenny read my mind and poured a small glass of Nassau Royale for us to share last night during the movie. That stuff is delicious.
  9. I’ve been watching the latest season of American Idol and I have to be honest: Steven Tyler is so delightfully wacky. He cracks me up.
  10. I love my boots.

1 comments:

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE this post. And I'm sorry, Angel, that you were not raised with horses. Too bad you are too young to have spent summers at Aunt Betty and Uncle Everett's farm. Ask QP; they were the best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...