Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Withdrawals

I realized that I have not posted anything Riley-related in a few days. For that, I am oh-so-very sorry. I didn’t mean to cause anyone unnecessary withdrawals.

So, here are two videos. The first one was taken on Christmas Day. Riley started making this funny sound shortly before the holidays, and I (sort of) captured it on video (listen for it around the 25-second mark). It’s definitely funnier to hear it in person, especially when he really gets into it, but I hope you enjoy the video all the same.

And I hope you don’t mind; the second one is another laughing video. This time he’s in the bathtub, cracking up at his dad swinging colorful plastic rings into his line of sight. Not sure why this struck him as funny, but it did.

Okay, so neither is the greatest video in the world. I’ll try to do better next time!

3 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

SO stinkin' cute. Thanks for the Riley fix today!

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

ANY video of Riley is the greatest! Keep them coming!

Erin Hanby said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my God! I miss him SOOOOOO much! I can't stand it. I'll bet he looks totally different and is doing such wonderful new things since the last time I saw him! Thanks for the videos...I just love them! Oh yea! I miss you too, Courtney! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...