Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holiday Post #5: Christmas in the Quarter

Our good family friends, the McFs from Chapel Hill, came in town right after Christmas to spend a week in New Orleans but also, and perhaps most importantly, to meet Riley. So Mom, Dad, Riley, and I went down to the Quarter on Sunday evening (the McFs stay with QP and UJ when they visit) to have a belated Christmas celebration with them. It was, as always, so wonderful to see the four of them. And I think they now have officially all fallen under Riley’s spell!

IMG_7892

mcfs_christmas

IMG_7898

1 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Great pix, sweet. I was so glad Bean got to visit his aunt and uncle in the Quarter! And if we're talking ratios here, I think the McFs spent as much time -- or more -- with Riley then they did with us this visit. And I can't blame them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...