Tuesday, January 4, 2011

More Fun with the McFs

The McFs didn’t leave to go back home until New Year’s Day, so Riley and I got to hang out with them a few more times after that first night in the Quarter. They were nice enough to drive out to my parents’ house twice for visits during New Year’s week. Both girls got to feed him, we all played a couple of Apples to Apples games, and Riley even got to spend some time outside among the leaves with his “aunts.” I felt a little bad because Riley slept through a decent amount of their time with us during both visits, but he was awake long enough to provide me with plenty photo (and one video) ops.

DSC_0885

DSC_0877 DSC_0879 DSC_0880 DSC_0884

DSC_0890

IMG_7947 IMG_7958 IMG_7961 IMG_7960

mcfs_outside

The three McF girls, QP, Mom, Erin, and I also took some time to get together for tea at the Windsor Court. Mom and QP had gone there for tea a few days previously with some of our female relatives, and I stopped in with Riley for a quick hello. I remarked how nice everything looked, and the next thing I knew we had reservations of our own for New Year’s Eve morning! It was a lovely way to start the holiday, and it let me spend even more time with the McF girls. I really wish we lived closer to each other; I just love them!

IMG_7974

I’ll leave you with a video. This went on for some time before I thought to video it, so I unfortunately didn’t capture the best part. Margaret McF is conversing with Riley, in a language only they understand, although the exchange did freak one of the cats out. So bad, in fact, that I made Marge stop so he wouldn’t act on the evil, possessed look he had in his eye. Freaky.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

That is hilarious.
I am impressed that Riley speaks feline and even more impressed that Margaret does...

Hugs, LP

Margaret said... Best Blogger Tips

Good times! Wish we could see you guys more!
<3 Marge <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...