Friday, November 1, 2013

Cutest in the Patch

Are y’all tired of pumpkin-themed pictures of my boys yet?

DSC_7350

DSC_7356

DSC_7380 DSC_7374

DSC_7354

DSC_7383 DSC_7385

DSC_7377

DSC_7351

I didn’t think so.

Now for some sad news: Rory didn’t get to trick-or-treat on his very first Halloween. He woke up from his morning nap with very flushed cheeks and a 101 degree fever. Poor thing.

IMG_3638 IMG_3645

Even sick he was all smiles though!

IMG_3648

I briefly debated taking him out for a little while but ended up deciding against it. Kenny stayed home with him while I took Riley to our annual Halloween party at Kelli and Steve’s house. However, I did put Rory in his costume for a bit so I could get pictures before we left. Can you guess what he was?

DSC_7510

Halloween recaps coming up next week. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

That little guy is adorable even when he is not feeling well.

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

I think he would make an adorable Charlie Brown (??) Two cute, cute boys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...