Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pulling Up (Plus Bonus Videos!)

Riley has started pulling himself up to a standing position, using whatever he can to get to his feet. I am very impressed by him when he does this (which is more often with each passing day), but he also scares me a little sometimes. My parents have a lot of brick in their den and kitchen areas, and I’m so afraid he’s going to smash his face into the bricks one day! So I’m watching him closely, but I’m also trying to let him progress on his own.

IMG_0859

He started off by using his music table (without the legs….we should probably think about adding those and making it an actual table now) for stability, but he has quickly moved on to other ways:

IMG_0985 IMG_1110

IMG_1134 IMG_1121

I’m so upset the last video is blurry. I hurried to start filming because not only was he standing up but he was also making that new little purring noise (listen closely and you should hear it).

Oh, well. At least I got both officially on record for all of eternity.

The world just might have ended if I hadn’t.

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

PC, I love your blog. Have I told you how much I love your blog?

Margaret said... Best Blogger Tips

Our little boy is growing up!
*sniffle sniffle*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...