Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Playdates

Another great thing about being back in New Orleans is getting together with my girlfriends and their kids for playdates. And while we’re staying at my parents’ house I can actually walk over to Bridget’s whenever I want so Riley can play with Madison and Hayden! We have already gone to visit them twice.

Don’t worry, though, Brig; I won’t make a nuisance of myself. I promise.

Riley and I also met up with Karen, Molly, and Nathan one morning last week. It was Riley’s first trip to Chuck E. Cheese’s. I had forgotten what that place was like, with all of the lights and sounds, but Riley took it all in fairly well. We even found a special section of rides just for him, and Molly and Nathan helped show him what to do.

IMG_1142 IMG_1146 IMG_1144 

IMG_1145 IMG_1150

IMG_1153

Thanks, Karen and Bridget, for letting us spend some time with you. We enjoyed it a lot and can’t wait until next time!

1 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Karen and Jeff sure do make gorgeous kids.
Looks like RileyBean had fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...