Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dear Mom and Dad

While Kenny and I were out of town this past weekend, we received the following email (with pictures attached), and I decided I had to share it with you.

I hope y’all enjoy it as much as we did…..it certainly made the two of us smile!

dear mom and dad,

i am having a wonderful time with nola. I like her very much. she lets me do stuff you guys won't and she doesn't get irritated as easily as you do. and since she doesn't play words with friends, i get her undivided attention.

IMG_1206[1]

she does some pretty silly things, but she's just trying to make me smile and laugh; i accommodate her so that she'll quit making a fool of herself. i'm glad that it's just the two of us here; it would be embarrassing with other people around.  i've tried to push her to the limit, but she hasn't broken yet. there's two more days; i've got to refine my strategy.

IMG_1207[1]

my favorite time is bedtime when i fall asleep on her shoulder. it's very comforting. i'm glad we're family

IMG_1209[1]

here are some pictures she took of our last two days together. i tried to get as many facial expressions in as i could 'cuz i know you like that sort of thing. oh, and by the way, you should see the two new toys she gave me. they're cool and fun.

IMG_1211[1]

i miss you both very much and can't wait to see you again,

love, riley

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

What a lucky boy!!!

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

What a lucky Nola!

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

What lucky parents ... to have a son and nola who love each other so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...