Friday, May 13, 2011

A Little Tease

For those of you who may not know, Kenny and I received a unique Christmas gift last year from two sets of my aunts and uncles. They gave us a gift certificate good for one family photography session with Jennifer of Twirl Photography. And, as we all know, I love pictures, so this was a great gift.

I thought about waiting until Riley turned one to have the pictures taken, but since I knew I wanted to be outside for a lot of the shoot, I decided that August/September would be way too hot. So, we had our session at my parents’ house last Saturday afternoon. I have not received the full CD of pictures yet, but Jennifer did post a few teasers on her blog. Go check them out if you’re curious!

http://www.twirlphotography.com/blog/?p=2128 

I promise I will do a proper write-up of our experience when I can include some of the pictures Jennifer took. However, I fear I will have problems choosing only a handful of pictures to post.

Big problems.

I wonder just how many pictures I can throw at y’all in one post before you say enough already. Perhaps there is no limit…..this could get interesting.

Huge thanks must go to QP, UJ, Aunt Elena, and Uncle Bill for this gift. I loved it and will cherish these photos forever.

(P.S. – Do not hesitate to give us the same thing again this year; I would not object.

At all.

Not one bit.)

5 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

PC and Ken, these are great shots! I'm so glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see the rest....

Margaret said... Best Blogger Tips

Super cute!!!

Erin said... Best Blogger Tips

Those ARE teasers! They are all awesome. I can't wait to see the rest! :)

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

a LIMIT on picture you can post??? WHO ARE YOU KIDDING??? Bring them on!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Such a beautiful child and I am so proud he is my great grandson Grams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...