Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Conversation Outside

IMG_0416

Hi, Mom. I really like being outside.

IMG_0418

Especially when you let me bring my whisk out, too.

IMG_0420

Oh, and my garlic peeler. Can’t forget about it!

IMG_0425

And Nola even gave me her cool hat to wear!

IMG_0423

But Mom, why haven’t we been coming outside EVERY day? You know, like we used to?

IMG_0435

Too hot, you say?

IMG_0436

I do not accept that response.

IMG_0431

Must. Come. Outside. More. (Please.)

IMG_0430

Oh, well.

IMG_0434

I guess you’re the boss of me….for now.

IMG_0433

So I will do as you wish.

But only because you never let my pacifier crack get too far away from me. It makes everything better.

Even going back inside.

So…..what’s for dinner?

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

SO stinkin' cute.

Uncle Jeff said... Best Blogger Tips

I thoroughly enjoyed that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...