Monday, May 2, 2011

Video Monday: Newfound Fun

We are settling in nicely at Nola and Nopsi’s house, and Riley has discovered a couple of new activities that he is loving.

IMG_0294 IMG_0876

One is attempting to chase after my parents’ cats, especially Jem, the big orange one. The good news for Jem is that Riley isn’t quite fast enough to actually catch him. And although Jem is somewhat tolerant (much more so than I thought he would be), he usually walks away when he sees Riley crawling towards him.

But not without getting a couple of swipes in every now and then.

Another new activity for Riley is playing around on our bed. I’m not sure why, but we didn’t spend much time with him in our room at our house. However, Riley loved crawling around in the pillow playground on our bed here. Plus, as you will see, the child is fearless. He actually liked crawling OFF the bed more.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

This kid is such a trip.

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

Ditto what QP said (took the words right out of my mouth!). He is just SO DARN CUTE! I miss him so much!!!! Thanks for making my day, C!

Margaret said... Best Blogger Tips

I don't think I can wait till summer!

Uncle Jeff said... Best Blogger Tips

OK......ABSOLUTELY my favorite video.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...