Friday, April 29, 2011

Video Friday: Walking and Splashing

The daughter of a good friend of my mom’s recently offered to let Riley borrow a few things her son has outgrown, and I jumped at the chance to get my hands on new distractions for Riley-bean. Although, I’m not entirely sure why, because if we acquire too many more things there will no longer be any room left in the house for us to live.

Oh, well. Here’s Riley in action in his new cruiser!

And, as I mentioned on Wednesday, Nopsi took Riley outside one evening last week to get him up close and personal with the pool water. I’d say the little bugger enjoyed it very much, so I’m glad it will only be steps away from us all summer.

However, I’m thinking I had better prepare myself to practically live in my bathing suit for three months or so.

Yikes.

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...