Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Caution: Baby Underfoot

I used to be able to leave Riley in the living room, contentedly playing with his toys, while I went into the kitchen to rinse a bottle out, get lunch for myself, throw something away, etc.

IMG_9854 IMG_9855

Not anymore!

IMG_9891 IMG_9892

Now it’s never long before I hear his little grunts of effort as he scoots his way from the living room into the kitchen. (No, he is still not crawling yet.)

IMG_9893

He eventually makes his way over to where I am, which is usually all the way over by the sink.

IMG_9901 IMG_9904

So I am having to be very cautious about looking before I take a step, to make sure I don’t accidentally trample him.

IMG_9996

I certainly wouldn’t want to do anything to this adorable face!

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

And he's getting more adorable every day. How is that possible?

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

Man I have the same problem with Moonfart! We even put a bell on her but she just sneaks right into the kitchen & inevitably I get her about once a week. She lets out a meow & is on her merry way though, no harm done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...