Thursday, April 14, 2011

Black Bear Times Two

Along with the little stuffed black bear, Nola and Nopsi also brought back a cute black bear sleeper from Alaska for Rileybean. I thought it was a 12-month size so I only recently added it to his drawer of sleep clothes. Come to find out, it’s 6-12 months and he probably could have started wearing it two months ago! Oh well.

I sat him in the chair in his room one morning last week to get some shots of him and both of his bears. These are for you, Nola and Nopsi!

IMG_0036

IMG_0059 

IMG_0054 IMG_0058

IMG_0051

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

The child sure does love his toes! How stinkin' cute.

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

I'd forgotten about this sleeper. I loved it when I bought it; and I love it more ON THE CHILD. Great pictures; I don't think that kid can get more photogenic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...