Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nighttime Crib Spying

Just about every night before I go to bed, I quietly sneak into Riley’s room to check on him and to stash a few pacifiers in his crib. He has been in a number of sweet (and sometimes interesting) positions throughout this past week, so I took the chance on a few nights and snapped some quick photos of him sleeping.

I love how black bear is watching over him as he sleeps in this one:

IMG_0188

And in this one, Monkey has graciously offered himself up as a pillow for the sleeping boy:

IMG_0203

Here, black bear is somewhat regretting being banished to crib life and hoping he can breathe free and clear again soon:

IMG_0240

And, last but not least, I have no idea how the child is comfortable sleeping like this, but he is awfully cute:

IMG_0287

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

This child is as stinkin' cute asleep as he is awake.

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, you gotta know that this is among my favorite posts. I LOVE pictures of Rileybean sleeping........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...