Friday, December 17, 2010

Who Knows

Who knows what set Riley off the other night, but he laughed for almost 5 minutes straight. Perhaps it was the position he was in with his dad. Perhaps he caught a glimpse of one of our funnier Christmas ornaments. Perhaps he heard one of Dory’s lines in Finding Nemo, which was on in the background. Perhaps he just felt like laughing.

The point is, who knows what goes on in their little heads at this age. But I do know one thing. I don’t really care what makes him laugh, just as long as he keeps on doing it.

A heads-up….this video is about 2 minutes long. He didn’t stop laughing so I didn’t stop filming. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Courtney, this is just what I needed this morning. I wonder if part of it is that he likes the noise he is making. My favorite was his quick, very deep, belly laugh. Give him an extra kiss for me today. Lynne

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

OMG he has such a hearty laugh and I am with you i hope he keeps on laughing until he is a 102.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...