Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Three Years

Today is my three year wedding anniversary, and I think I love Kenny even more now than I did on our wedding day. I didn’t think that was possible. Then again, he did give me our little boy. That’s huge. We are a family of three now, but I still remember our special night three years ago when it was just the two of us (and 300 of our closest friends and family). 

362243330605688084330605 258194330605

It was a night that I will always remember. All little girls dream of their wedding day, and I’m not sure mine could have been more perfect. I already knew it, but that night reminded me that no matter what, as long as I have Kenny by my side I know everything is right in my world. Add Riley into the mix and I couldn’t want for anything more. Those two boys are the most important, the most joyous, the most cherished, and the most loved part of my life.

IMG_0592 IMG_0596

Happy Anniversary, Baby. I love you always.

2 comments:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

Awww! That's right, that was 3 years ago! Wow! I'm so happy for you and still honored to have been able to witness it. Love you so much my friend!

Erin Hanby said... Best Blogger Tips

Aww, you made me cry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...