Sunday, December 26, 2010

Outside

Since one of the days last week was fairly warm, Riley and I decided to spend some time outside on our front lawn and wait for Kenny to get home from work. The kids next door were playing with a couple of duck calls, and Riley was fascinated by the sounds they were making. I think he really enjoys being outside, so hopefully it can become somewhat of a daily activity once the weather isn’t so cold.

IMG_0952IMG_0957

I shot a short video because he started off our time out there laughing and happy but he toned it down before I could get the camera into video mode. Oh, well. I figured y’all might like to see it anyway. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Aunt Dawn #1 said... Best Blogger Tips

Love ALL videos of Riley, whether he is laughing or not, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...