Friday, December 10, 2010

On a roll….almost.

I put Riley in his crib after a diaper change the other day. I often do this so I can go wash my hands, and he usually doesn’t have a problem with it, as long as I turn his mobile on. He’ll sometimes even last a good 5 minutes or so. It’s amazing how much I can get done in those few precious minutes! However, this particular day he almost immediately rolled onto his side when I put him down. After watching him for a bit, I ran to get the camera because I thought he may roll over.

IMG_0701

I took a video in anticipation of his first rolling over event. He got really close, but he didn’t actually do it completely. Even though he didn’t manage a full roll, the video is still cute since he’s very vocal (he’s been “talking” a lot more lately!). Oh, well. Hopefully he’ll master this trick soon!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...