Monday, December 6, 2010

Baking Day

This Saturday was Mom and QP’s annual Christmas cookie Baking Day. I wasn’t able to attend last year, but this year since we were still in town I made sure to hang around and be available to taste test. That is my only role. I am good at it.

IMG_0643 IMG_0639 IMG_0647

Kenny and I did escape right before the activities commenced to see the latest Harry Potter movie (Nopsi watched Riley), but when we got back the baking was in full swing. Lizzie has been a huge help to Mom and QP for the past couple of years, and Grams, Bop, and Aunt Erin just came over to see the little man. I put on the new Glee Christmas album as soon as we returned and got to work tasting. The chocolate chip, lace, and spritz cookies are all delicious! Christmas season has now officially begun!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...