Friday, July 26, 2013

The Quotable Riley-bean, Part Seven

June 25: (Nola: My favorite thing is the ocean, not the sand. What’s your favorite thing?) *pauses* Rocks ‘n stuff.

DSC_2730

DSC_2732 DSC_2733

July 4: (UJ: What does Nopsi use this wagon for?) Plants, bags, and children.

DSC_3556

July 5: I did not find giraffey. He must be around here somewhere, but I did not find him…..that was exasperating!

IMG_2286

July 7: (while drumming on the counter) Do you like the song I was playing? (Aunt E: I do! What’s the name of it?) Baby, Let’s Go Up In the Trees!

IMAG0752

July 8: (Me: Buddy, don’t pick your nose.) I was just trying to get my booger. (Uh-oh….like mother, like son.)

DSC_3661

July 15: Mama said I have five minutes. Come downstairs, I wanna play downstairs! (Kenny: Okay, Buddy, have fun storming the castle!) No, no, come downstairs; I need help storming the castle!

DSC_3664 DSC_3669

July 16: I’m trying to find the little yellow dump truck, but I don’t know where it is. *pauses* It’s a goner.

IMG_2393 IMG_2403

IMG_2405

July 18: *burps* (Me: Goodness, that was a big one! What do you say?) *laughs* Excuse me! (Me: Piggy. Piggy Riley-bean.) *laughs* Accidents happen!

IMG_2412 IMG_2417

July 19: (Grandma: That’s a nice song you’re singing, Riley. What’s the name of it?) It’s the treehouse song! *pauses* That’s by Beethoven.

IMG_2418

July 21: I liiiike cake. It’s so very tasty…..it has ice on it!

IMG_2449

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...