Monday, July 15, 2013

One Little Sprout and Four Dump Trucks

Before Rory was born and, in fact, before we even knew he was a boy, I ordered a very special shirt for him. I saw it on Zulily one day and I just couldn’t pass it up. It was too perfect. Our little Sprout!

DSC_3599

DSC_3597 DSC_3580DSC_3579 DSC_3587

DSC_3594

Then, just before Rory arrived, I saw another shirt on the Petite Lemon website that I really wanted to get for each of the boys. I decided I couldn’t justify paying $30 for each, so I had a friend of mine design a similar shirt in applique instead.

DSC_3602 DSC_3603DSC_3604 DSC_3606

I finally was able to put the boys in their matching shirts one day last week, and they looked so cute. I had to bribe the big one with M&Ms again to sit still and smile for some pictures, but it was worth it.

DSC_0120

DSC_0112 DSC_0119

DSC_0127

Then, this happened.

DSC_0116

DSC_0117

DSC_0122

Oops. I guess I pushed Riley’s time limit too far.

3 comments:

Kenny said... Best Blogger Tips

VERY Cute! YAY, I love our boys and our sweet family. Great post and great shirts baby!

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

Too flippin cute!! I love this! And I love that it looks like Rory might have gotten his first headlock.

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Headlock ... Suffocation ... What are brothers for, after all?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...