Monday, July 22, 2013

Video Monday: Bath Frantic

I’ve been noticing lately that Rory gets all of his pent up energy out while he’s in the bathtub.

IMG_7406

He’s very docile and calm while I’m washing him…..

IMG_7407

…..but once he’s all clean and rinsed, his arms start waving around and those chubby little legs start kicking. He kicks so hard some nights that I get an impromptu bath as well.

IMG_7403

I told Kenny that I wanted to get a video of him splashing around in his little tub, and I finally remembered to bring the camera with me last Thursday night.

IMG_7411

He didn’t kick quite as much as he usually does, but he got going pretty good eventually. Plus he flashes some sweet dimpled smiles. Hope y’all enjoy.

Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Yessiree those dimples are so cute andagain his eyes smile also. Hugs. Grams I really enjoyed today's blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...