Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Favorite Little Outfit

Not long after Riley was born, I went online to Old Navy’s website and ordered a few things for my new little boy. One of the outfits I got was this precious hooded one-piece in blue and grey stripes. (Oh my gosh, I can barely remember him being this small!)

DSC07551

I loved dressing Riley in it, and I was so sad when he outgrew it. When we found out Sprout was a boy, I immediately thought of this particular outfit and was so excited I would be able to use it again.

IMG_1889

IMG_1892

I put Rory in it for the first time on the day we dyed Easter eggs. It’s a 0-3 month size, and it absolutely swallows him right now. (Even newborn sized clothes are too big for him!)

DSC_1746

DSC_1749 DSC_1751

DSC_1761

But he still looks awfully cute in it. I hope there are a few more cool days before the heat is here to stay; otherwise, I may have to crank up the a/c and keep him inside so he can wear it again.

DSC_1762

Although, looking back at his newborn pictures and at what he wore on Friday, he has two other really cute outfits with blue stripes that are all his own.

DSC_1776

IMG_1919 IMG_1920

DSC_1780

I don’t know what it is, but there’s just something about my boys in stripes.

Happy {Easter} Sunday, everyone! We have had quite the fun and busy weekend with lots of family, and we hope y’all did too.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...