Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Seven Things

1. On March 1, Kenny and I attended the latest NORC dinner at Le Foret. Lizzie took an awfully long hiatus because of her wedding, but the club finally came together again. I wasn’t sure we would make it, but my pregnant self stayed up late that night and had a good time with our friends.

DSCN0274[1]

DSCN0273[1]

2. Riley decided to kick back and get comfy in his highchair while he was waiting for Kenny to fix his lunch one day a few weekends ago. Just like his Mama: feet up and crossed.

DSC_0930

3. Wonk potatoes found a new spot in his room to lay in. He does this all the time now.

IMAG0401

IMAG0402

4. We’ve obviously been pulling out lots of Riley’s old baby things for Rory, and the big brother wanted to try out a couple of them.

IMAG0404 DSC_1497

5. Here is our very last family of three picture. Please pardon how I look. I hadn’t showered yet before leaving for the hospital, and I got a little teary when I put my firstborn boy to bed.

IMAG0412

6. Riley had so much fun splashing with Kate in Nola and Nopsi'’s pool the other afternoon…..this summer is going to be loads of fun!

20130317_171505 20130317_171524

20130317_171522

7. I will of course be writing up the whole story of Rory’s birth, but until I can get to it, here are a few pics of the boy we have affectionately started calling screech monkey. Don’t you just love his little dimples?!?!

DSC_1182

DSC_0029 DSC_1305

DSC_1326

Two stinkin’ cute boys and one heck of a daddy. I’m not sure my heart can be any more full.

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats on such a beautiful family! You are blessed!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Ny goodness where did that dimple come from- could be Nola.. So cute. Hugs, Grams

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

So many great pix but I have to confess I love the first one best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...