Monday, March 11, 2013

Video Monday: Blanket Tent

When Kenny gets home from work, Riley is usually beyond excited. They typically have about a half an hour to play before going upstairs for bath, and boy do they make their time count.

Riley used to prefer Kenny chase him around the house in a loop through the living room, dining room, and kitchen, always accompanied by the “boomp-boomp” (a particular song from one of his toys). Then, after Mardi Gras, they started having parades, Riley pulling his big ride-on toy and Kenny following along pulling the four wheeler.

But lately all the boy wants to do is play in the tent on Mama’s bed, a.k.a. under the covers. I happened to be back there with them one night a couple of weeks ago, so I took a little video. Kenny started talking in a funny little voice, and Riley didn’t hesitate a beat before imitating him. And quite well, I might add. Too funny.

Riley will now bust out the funny voice at random times every so often, which I just love. It makes me smile, and I hope it makes you smile, too.

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...