Tuesday, November 20, 2012

More Stripes

It would appear that there is a lingering trend when it comes to Riley’s winter clothes. I wrote about it last year, and I have noticed the same thing happening again this year.

IMG_1614 IMG_1617

Of course, it’s all my fault since I’m the one buying his clothes, but I can’t help it. I like what I like, and the kid just looks so gosh darn cute in stripes.

IMG_1623

Okay, so he wasn’t in striped this day, but I do also love his new chunky red sweater. And I love that it has been cold enough here to wear it lately!

IMG_1628 IMG_1629

I’m sure before I know it he’ll be wanting to wear t-shirts with graphics of skateboarders and skulls on them, so I figure I’ll take full advantage of dressing him in whatever I want for as long as he’ll let me.

IMG_6370

IMG_6353 IMG_6356

(Sprout had stripes on this day, too!)

IMG_6361

And I love that I’ll be able to see all of these cute clothes again on Sprout. One of my favorite outfits of Riley’s from when he was small was also a striped piece, and I can’t wait to pull it out again. (Remember it? So cute.)

IMG_6374 IMG_6375

IMG_6376

Sweet, stripey boy. Mama sure does love you.

4 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Very cute pix! I hope he's having a great time...

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Whatever Riley has on his body he looks cute !!! AND I miss him and you,too Hope you are having a great time.. Hugs, Grams

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

You are too good to your fans, C ..... On vacation and still you provide our daily fix! I know you are all having a great time; can't wait to see you (in 3 short weeks! YAY!)

Lizzie said... Best Blogger Tips

That kid is more styling than me. Seriously.

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...