Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Birthday…..To Me

Today is my 33rd birthday. Kenny and I went out to dinner at Muriel’s (also where our wedding rehearsal dinner was 5 years ago) on Friday to celebrate, while Riley (recovered sufficiently) spent the night at Nola and Nopsi’s. We had a really nice night, and yes, I did have one glass of wine. It was a special occasion, after all.

IMG_6343

IMG_6345

Unfortunately, after we got home, Kenny was up all night with the same bug that Riley had, and he spent the rest of the weekend resting on the couch. No fun. However, everyone slept well on Saturday night, and Kenny felt much better on Sunday. He still wasn’t 100%, but he said it was a huge improvement over how he felt on Saturday. And someone was very glad to have his daddy back, too.

IMG_6347

So, here’s to me, and here’s to my boys, on my birthday. I hope they’re both better soon. My world just isn’t right if they’re not themselves.

6 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy,happy birthday, my PC! I'm so glad your boys are feeling better.

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

Happiest of birthdays to you my darling friend! Enjoy it to the fullest!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Birthday dear GRandchild- Your Grams and Bop wish everything deara to you. Hugs, Grams

Ami said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey Courtney! It's Ami over at 'The Best Things in Life are Three.' If you want it, I made you a T-Shirt Template...shoot me an email with your email and I'll send it over! ;)

Kenny said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Birthday to my baby! I love you and hope you have a wonderful day! And thank you SOOO much for being so wonderful to me and our boy this weekend while we both recovered from that horrible feeling. We both love you so much and couldn't wish for anyone else to be by our side in sickness and health! LOVE, Kenny

Lizzie said... Best Blogger Tips

YAY! Happy Birthday Courts (in December! ha!)

I just love the note from Kenny. He is such a sweetie.

Love and Hugs, Lizzie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...