Friday, November 23, 2012

Video Friday: The Most Magical Place on Earth

About a year and a half ago, Grandma and Grandpa cordially invited all of their children and their families on a trip to Disney World. And that’s where we’ve been the past week. Surprise!

I’m writing this before we even leave, but I feel certain we’ve had a good time thus far. After all, how can Riley not love a trip to the place where Mickey Mouse lives?

Kenny and I told Riley about our fun vacation the night before we left. This will also be his first time on an airplane, so there’s double excitement involved. However, since he is only two, I’m not sure how much he really understood. But I can't wait to see his face when we actually get onto the plane and when we see Mickey for the first time. I hope he doesn’t freak out.

I’m sure I will have hundreds of pictures to go through once we’re back home, but be assured there will be multiple posts recapping our trip, hopefully starting next week.

Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Lizzie said... Best Blogger Tips

haha! He had no idea what was about to happen to him!

I love this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...