Thursday, November 22, 2012

Video Thursday: Big Brother Riley

Last Thursday when Kenny got home from work, we told Riley-bean that he was going to be a big brother. As expected, he was a bit more interested in his green bead than what we were telling him, but I think he absorbed enough of the news. He knows the baby is a boy called Sprout and that he is “hiding” in Mama’s belly. Too cute.

On this, Thanksgiving Day, I am so incredibly grateful for my little family. I may be outnumbered already, but I have the best boys a girl could ask for. I love all three of you!

Happy {Thanksgiving} Thursday!

3 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Just awesome.
And thanks for TWQP face time this morning!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

What a nice Blog- Thanks for sharing Love you al' Hugs Gramsand a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Lizzie said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE THIS POST! He is so adorable. "I love you Sprout". Oh, melt my heart even if he is just repeating.

Riley, being a big brother is a very big job. You never stop being a big brother and you always have to take care of Sprout. We will help..don't fret! :)

Love and Hugs, Lizzie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...