Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursdays with QP

My mom’s youngest sister, whom we affectionately call “Queen Paula” or “QP,” is completely captivated by Riley, as are so many people in our family. They just can’t get enough of my little guy.

Not too long after we moved back to New Orleans, QP decided she wanted to come out to visit Riley once a week. Thus, Thursdays with QP were established.

IMG_0686

She comes fairly early in the morning, around 8am, and generally stays until Riley goes down for his first nap, sometimes putting him down herself. I think Riley really enjoys her visits, but I know I do because she allows me to do whatever I want while she’s here. I can sit on the couch and actually finish my coffee while it’s still hot; I can take a shower and get dressed for the day before noon; I can get some chores done in peace.

IMG_1156 IMG_1157

Plus, she usually brings me one her famous chicken sandwiches for lunch, which just adds to the appeal of Thursdays for me.

Thank you, QP, for your visits. Riley loves spending time with you, and I love spending time with me!

6 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

You are quite welcome, PC! It is my pleasure.

nola said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm so glad you guys moved back. What a great post. I am very happy for my sister.

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

And today was another great Thursday with QP. I almost have him singing the alphabet song ... en francais!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I mean..who doesn't love QP or QP time?

Love QP's cookie bitch,
Lizzie

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

And I am very envious of my sister (both of them, in fact)! Lucky girls!

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Lizzie, my little cb, I can start spending an hour or so a week with you....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...