Friday, July 29, 2011

Polo Model?

One day last week I dressed Riley in a polo shirt and polo shorts (thanks, Aunt Erin!). And all throughout the day I just could not get over how old he looked in such big boy clothes. 

IMG_1228

I of course had to document the cuteness of this day, and pretty soon I realized my boy could totally be a baby model for the Polo line:

IMG_1231 IMG_1235 IMG_1238

But he did have to take a time out from his photo shoot to read the label on his empty formula can. Upside down.

IMG_1239

Then he had to drum on the can.

IMG_1241

Then he had to look out the window.

IMG_1242

But then he was back in action and cute as ever.

IMG_1243

Just wait until I get him in his first pair of madras shorts….

I’m not sure I’ll be able to take that much cuteness.

1 comments:

nola said... Best Blogger Tips

OMG....somebody send these to Ralph Lauren!!!!!!!! Absolutely precious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...