Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pocket Surprise

IMG_1199

Hi, Mom. What’s this thing around my neck you always put on me when I’m sitting in this chair?

IMG_1200

And what’s this part of it called? What does it do?

IMG_1201

A pocket, you say? Well that sounds a little silly.

IMG_1203

But wait a minute…..I see something in there. Cool, a Cheerio!

IMG_1210

On second thought, I retract my previous statement.

IMG_1207

I can be down with my pocket, especially when Cheerios hide in it.

IMG_1214

Pockets turned out to be pretty fun, Mom….can we learn about something new again real soon?

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome post PC!

Forsynthia Prissywig said... Best Blogger Tips

What is in this pocket?
What is this that I see?
Oh, what could it be?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...