Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Video Wednesday: Pah the Halloween Bear

Riley and I took a trip to Target last Friday (you know, for just a few things), and I managed to fill the basket with almost $200 worth of stuff. Most were things we really did need, or would need in a couple of weeks, but still. Gosh darn that place.

I made the mistake of going into the grocery section to look for a few things I had forgotten to get a couple of days before, and that was my main downfall. There were just too many delicious sounding fall breads (breakfast streusel breads, at that) to choose from, so I got three different loaves. Carbs are totally my friend, and I don’t care who knows it.

However, Riley and I also found a cute little Halloween prize for baby Kate. Aunt E stopped by the house on her way home from school that afternoon, and Riley was able to give his gift to his cousin.

IMG_6253

When Kate woke up, I took her out of her seat, laid her on my lap, and showed her new bear to her. Riley climbed up next to me and proceeded to give the little pumpkin bear a name. So, everyone, meet Pah, Kate’s new Halloween bear.

IMG_6254

And, Aunt E got the whole naming process on video. I hope y’all enjoy.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Well, wow. It's hard to say which.cousin is cuter!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

My two beautiful and handsome Great Grandchildren So precious Hugs, Grams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...