Friday, October 12, 2012

Big Boy Jeans

During the never-ending hurricane in late August, Nola generously agreed to buy her two grandchildren a few things from the Carter’s website (on sale and with a coupon, so don’t worry, Nopsi). Two of Riley’s items were a couple of pairs of jeans. When the new clothes first came in, I thought he wouldn’t be able to wear the jeans for a long time (on account of their length). Turns out I was wrong.

IMG_1488 IMG_1493

It is also apparent that they are big boy jeans, with a trendy dark wash and no elastic waistband. This unfortunately means I have to constantly pull them up in the back to cover his bum, but c’est la vie. I certainly don’t want to encourage the low-rise, underwear-baring look some guys think is cool, especially at the ripe old age of two. 

IMG_1506 IMG_1510

He looks so darn cute in his new jeans that I almost can’t stand it. They also make his legs look super-duper long, which makes him look like such a big boy.

IMG_1513

(Like the two new trees on our front porch?)

I really hate to admit it, but my boy is growing up. Way too fast.

1 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my gosh. He looks so great in those jeans. But of course, ma petite legume makes everything he wears look great...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...