Monday, October 1, 2012

Video Monday: Hey Fightin’ Tigers

Last Tuesday was Nopsi’s birthday, and we all gathered at his house for a homemade birthday dinner celebration. Jeff and Erin were there with Kate, and we had a really fun evening. Per Nopsi’s request, Nola made delicious spaghetti and meatballs, I made a fantastic harvest pizza, and then we had a tasty assorted cheese plate with crackers and fresh fruit for dessert (since Nopsi doesn’t eat sweets).

At one point after dinner, Kenny got Riley to sing the LSU fight song, and Uncle Jeff whipped out his phone to record it. I am so glad he did. I know I’ve posted a video of Riley singing the fight song before, but this takes the cake.

You are quite welcome for this beginning-of-the-week gift. Just try not to laugh out loud too hard if you’re watching at work, but don’t say I didn’t warn you if you do.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

rileybeanfollower985 said... Best Blogger Tips

OH MY GOSH!! So busted...laughing in my office.......Thanks C! Great way to start Monday!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Riley has a very good voice just like his Grams-Ha ! anyway I loved it. Hugs, Grams

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesomeness!

doug said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't help but feel this is some form of child abuse ;)

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

Are you sure this child is only 2 years old? SOOO DARN SMART!!

Kenny said... Best Blogger Tips

PIG?? Really? He was doing SOO good. . . Either way I have to admit I'm still impressed and proud of my boy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...