Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Whole Lotta Randomness

QP sent me the best “just because” card earlier this month. She said it reminded her of our trip to Paris, and she could not have been more right!

IMG_1402

Check out our brand new awesome mailbox courtesy of Nopsi. It is SO much better than our old metal one that required a key; now I can drive right up to collect our mail. I love it!

IMG_1403

I made these peanut butter pretzel chocolate chip granola bars last week and they are SO. GOOD. I may or may not have added more chocolate chips than the recipe called for. Oops.

IMG_1404

Oh, a classic Sleepy Bean. The first thing I thought when I saw him like this was “ole!” but QP says she thinks he looks like an Olympian. Although, I’m not sure for which sport…..

IMG_1417

Wearing his super cute new shoes at Jazzercise while eating a cookie. Could life be any better for this child?

IMG_1418

Kenny snapped this pic with his phone after he tucked Riley into his bed one night last week. I had found Daisy and Minnie at Target earlier that day and he just had to have both of his new friends (as well as both of his giraffes) with him to sleep. Sweet boy.

IMG_1423

Watching Mickey clutching his first received 2nd birthday card that, coincidentally, plays the theme song from the show. Great choice, Pops and Mae Mae!

IMG_5988

Zac’s sixth birthday party was this past Saturday in Baton Rouge. As usual, Jaimi did such a great job with the Star Wars-themed decorations and food. Her organization and creativity further served to remind me how not ready I am for Riley’s party this weekend. Sigh.

IMG_6006

3 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

So, so cute. Keep our boy safe in this storm! (you, Kenny and Sprout, too)!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

YES DITTO from Grams. Hugs

Aunt E said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the pic of him sleeping with all of his friends...all snuggled tight! Such a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...