Friday, August 24, 2012

Video Friday: Ew with Shampoo {Riley and QP}

Yesterday when QP was here for TWQP, Riley wanted to go play in the purple room (our guest bedroom/bathroom). I knew he would want to empty the cabinets under the sink of the extra toiletries I keep in there, and QP was happy to oblige his request.

When I heard them both cracking up laughing after they had been in there for about 20 minutes, I just had to go see what they were up to. Then I had to go get my camera and capture what they were doing on video. Let’s just say that one of my little bottles of hotel shampoo isn’t quite as full as it used to be…..

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Riley, we can do EW again whenever you want, ma petite legume. UJ watched this and says, "Hmm. Riley's left-handed!"

Uncle Jeff said... Best Blogger Tips

Haha. That started my day off right.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Such beautiful, simple fun!!! Lynne

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

My favorite part is QP calling him cray cray. HA!

Aunt E said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh I love it. That's what aunts are for, right? Having fun and making messes. Kate has so much to look forward to!

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

Riley is cray cray and left handed just like his CUB! (Uhoh, watch out, C!) Great video!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...