Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ten Things

1. When I was little, I used to love when Nola would throw a pile of freshly washed and dried laundry on top of me. The warmth of the clothes would envelope me and make me feel so cozy.

IMG_5855

Of course, Nola was probably only throwing laundry on me to get me to fold it all, but that’s cool.

2. Nola has been a godsend to me these last few weeks. I’ve been so incredibly tired with this pregnancy, and she’s been super helpful with Riley-bean when I just really need to rest. Thanks so very much, Nola.

IMG_5938

3. Riley’s first time in a big boy booster seat at Zea for lunch with Nola about a week ago.

IMG_1394

4. Aunt C loving on her sweet goddaughter.

IMG_1399

5. There is nothing wrong with staying in your PJs all day if you’re running a 103 degree fever. Nothing.

IMG_5941

6. Watching the rain.

IMG_5946

7. Lying on the floor of Nola and Nopsi’s brand new bathroom watching Mickey. He slept over there so Mama and Daddy could have a night out at Lager’s and the movies (The Bourne Legacy). Thanks Nola and Nopsi!

photo

8. We had Nola, Nopsi, Aunt E, Uncle Jeff, and Kate over for dinner on Sunday (I made this again….so, so good). Riley came down after his bath to tell everyone goodnight, and I had my hands full for a bit. My boy doesn’t yet understand the concept of “gentle,” so things could be interesting come March with his new brother or sister. And I love how Uncle Jeff is right there next to his girl to protect her from the wild man.

IMG_5954

9. Watching Mickey with some a lot of friends. He does this toy pile-up thing often.

IMG_5959

10. Washing cars with Mama.

IMG_5961-1

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I was very worrried about Riley with 103 temp, he has never been sick or even run a temp before. So that's just his ol' Gram concerned about him. He sure looks great. Hugs, Grams

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

I love these random posts. Well, OK, I love all the posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...