Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Great Grandparents

Living in New Orleans again means visiting Grammy and Bop is super easy, especially since they live so close to Nola and Nopsi’s house, where we are staying. And let me just tell you, Grams absolutely LOVES when Riley-bean comes over to see her. My goal is to get over there about once a week, which is not too hard since it also serves to get us out of the house for a change of scenery.

I can only chase the child to the bottom of the stairs so many times in one day before I lose my mind.

On one of our recent visits, Grams introduced Riley to her piano organ. He loved sitting on the bench like a big boy and “playing” music.

IMG_0272 IMG_0271

I had nothing by my iPhone with which to take pictures, so please excuse the quality. But I had to get a shot of my boy in his cute new outfit from his other grandparents….thanks Mae Mae and Pops! I can’t wait for you to finally meet your great-grandson this weekend. He sure is a cutie!

IMG_0278

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Gotta love a boy learning to play his organ.

Erin said... Best Blogger Tips

Great pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...